Includes 12 instructional videos in my easy to understand style. Jump to any step you want and get sewing!
Downloadable PDF pattern with cutting instructions for 3 sizes - AND the formula for making any size at all.
Instant lifetime access to all of the lessons as soon as you sign up!
“I have been sewing with zippers by the yard for years. This is the best description I have seen of how to get the pull on evenly! I also learned how to miter the corner with bias tape better. Thank you for all you do! ”Malia O.
“Caroline, I love the way you did this pouch. I have made similar ones, but the way you bound the inside was such a nice finish. And the your instructions for attaching the zipper pull were far simpler than the ones I have used before. Pictures to come.”Lucy B.
- How to Download the Files In This Class
- Introduction to Pop Up Zipper Pouches...
- Downloadable Pattern File - 1 page per sheet
- Downloadable Pattern File - 2 pages per sheet (uses less paper)
- Lesson 1.1 Materials
- Lesson 1.2 - Basting
- Lesson 1.3 - Cut & Baste Again
- Lesson 1.4 - Embellishment
- Lesson 2.1 - Sew the Zipper
- Lesson 2.2 Trim and Topstitch the Zipper
- Lesson 2.3 Attach the Zipper Pull
- Lesson 3.1 - Sew the Seams
- Lesson 3.2 - Bind the Seams (optional)
- Lesson 3.3 - Turn the Pouch
- Lesson 4.1 - Make the Tail Embellishment
- Lesson 4.2 - Attach the Tail